Last revised: February 13, 2023
This policy applies to information we collect:
• on our Website;
• through the Direqt Developer Platform;
• in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website; and
• when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• us offline or through any other means, including on any other Services operated by Direqt or any third-party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries);
• us or any of our affiliates or subsidiaries related to your or any other individual’s employment or potential employment with us; or
• any third party including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Services.
2. Children Under the Age of 18
Our Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Services or on or through any of its features, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. We strongly encourage parents to take an active role in their children’s use of the Internet and mobile devices and to inform them of the dangers of providing information about themselves on the Internet or through mobile devices. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information directly from a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect Personal Data from various sources, including:
• directly from you when you provide it to us; and
• automatically as you navigate through the Services.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect the following types of Personal Data directly from you when you access or use our Services: real name, IP address, postal address, credit card number, email address, telephone number, account name, title, age, birthdate, physical location and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline. In addition, we also collect other types of information that you may provide when you fill out a form or through your correspondence with us.
The Personal Data we collect on or through our Services through:
• information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services;
• records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
• your responses to surveys that we may ask you to complete for research purposes; and
• your search queries on the Services.
You also may provide information that may be published or displayed on public areas of the Services (collectively, “User Contributions”). User Contributions include any and all images and other content that you may provide as part of your participation or interaction with our Services. By using our Services you agree and acknowledge that we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain Personal Data about your interaction with our Services, including information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns:
• details of your visits to our Website. This includes: browsing history, search history, traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access, use, or otherwise interact with on the Website;
• other information necessary to provide you with our products and services; and
• information about your computer and internet connection, i.e., your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
• estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
• store information about your preferences;
• customize our Services according to your individual interests;
• speed up your searches; and
• recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
• to provide and personalize our Services and its content to you;
• to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
• to process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud;
• to support, develop, troubleshoot, and debug our Website, products, and services;
• to provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses;
• to personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law);
• to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business;
• detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
• for internal testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, and to develop, improve, or demonstrate our products and services;
• debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
• to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
• in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
• to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and
• for any other purpose with your consent.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
• to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
• to contractors, service providers, and other third-parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Data confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. These entities provide IT and infrastructure support services and payment processing services;
• to a potential or actual buyer or other successor in the event of a planned or actual merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Direqt’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Direqt about our Services users is among the assets transferred;
• to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
• for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
• with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
• to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
• if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Direqt, our customers, or others.
6. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
As a general rule, you cannot opt out of our collection, use or sharing of Personal Information to the extent it is necessary to provide the Platform or related Services, features and functionality to you.
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. When possible, these organizations are under contractual obligations to use this data only for providing the services to us and to maintain this information strictly confidential. These third parties may, however, aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on its Services (www.networkadvertising.org) and from members of the Digital Advertising Alliance on its Services (www.aboutads.info).
7. Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Personal Data
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (206) 203-7331 to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Data that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
8. Jurisdiction-Specific Privacy Rights
The law in some jurisdictions may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of Personal Data. To learn more about any additional rights that may be applicable to you as a resident of one of these jurisdictions, please see the privacy addendum for your jurisdiction that is attached to this Privacy Notice.
Your GDPR Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, Switzerland, or the United Kingdom, you have the additional rights described in our GDPR Privacy Addendum.
9. Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “Do Not Track” your online activities. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. At this time, our Services are not currently set up to honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
10. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We ask you not to share sensitive information with us. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Services like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures deployed on the Services.
11. Consent to Processing of Personal Data in the United States
In order to provide our Services, products, and services to you, we may send and store your Personal Data outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to countries that may not or do not provide an equivalent level of protection for your Personal Data. Your Personal Data may be processed and stored in the United States and federal, state, and local governments, courts, or law enforcement or regulatory agencies in the United States may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through the laws of the United States.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF OUR SERVICES FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF CHANGES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO SUCH CHANGES.
13. Contact Information
800 5th Ave, #101-326,
Seattle, WA, 98104