If you’re a world-class backend Node.js engineer who wants to build products that reach millions of users and transform how consumers interact with content, keep reading!
Direqt is a global conversational AI company powering chat experiences for the world’s leading content creators. Our Chatbot Publishing Platform allows creators to completely reimagine the relationship between them, their content, and their users.
We’re a fast-paced, 100% remote company, and we’re looking for a lead Node.js backend developer with proven experience building and maintaining large-scale Nodejs-based applications to join our team. If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet.
Your primary responsibility will be leading the team implementing our public APIs. You will work with the Direqt Product team to create and implement the services used externally and by our products to provide easy to use and highly scalable solutions, and will be a key member of our team.
- Develop back-end software, create new and support existing APIs
- Create solutions utilizing Nodejs to provide reliable and highly scalable services
- Ensuring secure, high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end and external APIs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Mastery of Nodejs, with a minimum of 3 years experience building Nodejs applications
- Experience designing and implementing scalable back-end infrastructure
- Experience maintaining public APIs
- Comfortable in Google Cloud Platform (including products such as App Engine, Cloud Tasks, and PubSub)
- Experience with Nest.js or similar framework
- Excellent unit and integration testing skills
- Experience managing a large code base
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to adapt to quickly changing requirements and priorities
Why Join Direqt?
- Be part of an innovative, fast-growing company with the opportunity to work on innovative chat experiences.
- Make a real impact on millions of users who engage with our products every day.
- Work on projects trusted by global leading brands and be at the forefront of conversational AI technology.
- Enjoy the flexibility of remote work, with the potential for occasional team meetups and events.
- Flexible options, seeking full-time or part-time applicants.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to shape the future of conversational AI and create world-class user experiences, apply now to join the Direqt team as our Senior Node.js Backend Developer.
Please, no recruiters.