If you’re a world-class Angular developer who wants to build products that reach millions of users and transform how consumers interact with content, keep reading!
Direqt is a global conversational AI company powering chat experiences for the world’s leading content creators. Our Chatbot Publishing Platform allows creators to completely reimagine the relationship between them, their content, and their users.
We’re a fast-paced, 100% remote company, and we’re looking for an awesome Lead Angular Developer to join our team. You’ll be leading the team building our developer console, and your primary responsibility will be working with the Direqt Product team to create and implement the admin and end user interface used to manage our products.
If sculpting the console used to create millions of conversational experiences sounds like something you’d be great at, we’d love to meet you!
- Develop new and support existing admin and user-facing features
- Create solutions utilizing Angular and Material Design to provide highly scalable and responsive user interfaces
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Mastery of the Angular framework, with a minimum of 3 years of experience building Angular applications
- Experience with OAuth, Material Design, API integrations, and state management
- RxJs / async expertise
- Experience managing large code base
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with automated UI test tools such as Selenium is a plus
- Ability to adapt to quickly changing requirements and priorities
Why Join Direqt?
- Be part of an innovative, fast-growing company with the opportunity to work on innovative chat experiences.
- Make a real impact on millions of users who engage with our products every day.
- Work on projects trusted by global leading brands and be at the forefront of conversational AI technology.
- Enjoy the flexibility of remote work, with the potential for occasional team meetups and events.
- Flexible options, seeking full-time or part-time applicants.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to shape the future of conversational AI and create world-class user experiences, apply now to join the Direqt team as our Lead Angular Developer!
Please, no recruiters.