Direqt - Jobs
Lead Angular Developer
About the Job
Direqt Lead Angular Developer
Direqt (https://direqt.ai) is how chatbot developers grow and monetize their audience. We’re a fast growing company looking for talented software engineers that will help to build mobile websites and chat-based applications that will be used by millions of users. As a 100% remote company, we ’re looking for the best software developers available anywhere.
We are looking for a Lead Angular Developer who is an experienced front-end developer to implement and lead the team building our developer console. Your primary responsibility will be working with the Direqt Product team to create and implement the admin and end user interfaces used to manage our products. You will be responsible for both defining the console design and implementation, and be a key member of our team.
- Develop new and support existing admin and user-facing features
- Create solutions utilizing Angular and Material Design to provide highly scalable and responsive user interfaces
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Mastery of the Angular framework, with a minimum of 3 years of experience building Angular applications
- Experience with OAuth, Material Design, API integrations, and state management
- RxJs / async expertise
- Experience managing large code base
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with automated UI test tools such as Selenium is a plus
- Ability to adapt to quickly changing requirements and priorities
Direqt is how chatbot developers grow and monetize their bot.